First delivered in April 2020 to an interior design concept from Redman Whitely Dixon, this incredibly stylish Benetti Veloce 125’ is perfectly set up to cater for family or group charters. The yacht is meticulously led by one of our most trusted and experienced people in the western med, Captain Jean Maxime Berthet.
We caught up with the team recently as they undertook the all-important task of securing high quality photography and video footage, to help showcase M/Y JACOZAMI in all her glory. With an increasing number of enquiries coming through digital platforms, the importance of high quality imagery must not be overlooked, and it is with great pleasure that we are able to share a few of these images and some video.
- Modern layout and interior
- Impressive top speed of 22 Knots but also incredibly efficient at low speeds
- Panoramic ocean views, while maintaining complete privacy
- 5 cabins accommodating up to 10 guests
- 11.5m Axopar 37 Sun Top chase boat
- Approved RYA training centre
- Fabulous forward spaces on the upper deck including a spacious jacuzzi, surrounded by sun pads, lounge seating and tables to seat up to 12 for casual dining and cocktails
- An established and fully experienced charter crew of 8
- Inventory of brand new 2020 toys and equipment including 2 jetskis, Flite board, 2 Seabobs
M/Y JACOZAMI is available for selective charter at €147,000 / €168,000 (low/high) per week, plus VAT, plus APA, in the Western Med during summer 2021.